Monday, March 12, 2012

Ready or Not! :)

Ready or not my flight is leaving Friday afternoon with or without me! (ok, with me!) I have been feeling so many emotions...nervous, anxious, EXCITED, happy, sad, overwhelmed...

It literally feels like yesterday that I was sitting at Number 4 with my parents discussing the details about deciding on going on this trip of a lifetime. Now, here I sit days before I go on an adventure that will change my life. I cannot help but feel overcome with emotions.

I have been have been blessed with amazing friends who have celebrated with me that I will sincerely miss. I can't ignore the fact that I will be missing many key family events including Easter and my cousin Cory's wedding in Orlando. I will deeply miss them and always keep them in my thoughts.

I am finishing my last two days of student teaching. I feel liked I blinked twice and my experience began and ended in a flash. I have learned so much about myself during this experience and cannot thank my family and close friends enough for helping me through the rough* patches ;)

Stay tuned! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment